Sunday 3 April 2016

My Top 5: Perfumes!




So I looooovvve perfume, since i was about 13 I have loved collecting lots of different fragrences to add to my collection and I have decided to share my most favourite. I wish I was one of those people who had a 'signature' scent and wore the same perfume everyday but alas I am not and thus I am a hoarder of perfumes! :') 

 I am a strong believer in wearing scents that coincide with the season, I love to find the perfect fragrance for every time of the year and in Australia at the moment it is Autumn and I have been wearing mostly Giorgio Armani Si over the past few weeks. 

So here we go, my top 5 perfumes, I have given a little run down on each of the fragrances however don't hate, I am not the best at describing scents, but then again who is hehe  

See By Chloe   (Aussies - it is available in Mecca Stores - not online) 
See By Chloe:  This fragrance is quite floraly and has a musky undertone to it, it smells really fresh and clean! I love to wear this perfume in Spring time!

Giorgio Armani Si:  This fragrance is quite strong and has a kind of woody tone to it, it is a super deeply scented perfume and I love wearing it in the autumn or winter time. This perfume is the most expensive of all of my favourite perfumes and I only recommend it if you like very strong scents! 

Prada Candy: This was the first high end perfume I ever discovered and I love it so much. It has a very sweet caramel scent to it and whenever I use this one I always get compliments, it wears very well, which is always a plus. 

Ralph Lauren Big Pony #2: This perfume is very sweet and is my favourite scent to wear in the summer time. It has a light berry scent where it makes you smell fresh and fruity without smelling like a fruit shop! 

Someday Justin Bieber: Now guys, don't judge until you have had a sniff of this one! It is very similar to the ralph lauren perfume I mentioned but has a slightly more vanilla undertone to it. This is the cheapest perfume in my favourites and it is perfect if you are just starting to get into perfume. This was my first ever fragrance and I will always have a bottle of it with me! 


So there you go! My most favourite perfumes! I hope you enjoyed and found some scentspiation lol

Love, C 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment