Tuesday 5 April 2016

OOTD: Feels like Summer!

So it was uncharacteristically hot today in the city.. very unimpressed... however I took a glass half full approach and decided it was the perfect weather to get some lovely pics in the beautiful sunshine! 

Now, I am not going to lie, usually I am never the subject of photos but rather the one taking them but in the spirit of blogging I gave it my best shot! I had never been to these gardens before today and I am so happy we found it because it really was so cute! I am sure there will be plenty of picnics there in the future! There was a couple next to us who were having their wedding photos taken and it was so beautiful! We tried very hard to stay out of their shots hehe.. but I am pretty sure we failed and may have made a sneaky appearance in the photos!
oooof what a professional shot ;) - haha i must laugh at myself
The Jumpsuit: This jumpsuit/pantsuit (whatever you want to call it) is from Seed Heritage, which is my all time FAVOURITE store. It isn't avaliable any more because I bought it in Januarary however I tried to find some similar versions that give the same effect! This type of jumpsuit is perfect for those hot days when you don't want to show of the legs but still want to stay nice and cool!
Another Option: 

The Jacket:  This jacket I got on ASOS and I love the colour! Its perfect for warmer days as it slightly cropped and isn't extremely heavy. 
The Shoes: The espadrilles I am wearing in these pics are also from Seed Heritage however they aren't available any more either :( These ones I linked are from Soludus and are a great option as well! 
Another Option: 
The Bag: I love wearing backpacks at the moment because they are sooo much easier to carry! This one I recently bought from Longchamp and I absolutely love it! Its cute and is decievingly big.. I am able to fit so much in this thing including my massive DLSR camera! 
The Watch: I have a Micahel Kors watch that I adore, I love the Rose Gold colour of it because it doesn't look so harsh against my pale skin! These watches are gorgeous and seriously worth the money! 
There you go! My first ever outfit post! Gahhhhh, hope its alright.. hehe 

Love, C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment