Saturday 28 May 2016

My Top Five: LUSH Bath Products




Hello again!

It has been too long! 

However, I am back and I have made it through the first term and a half of school and I couldn't be anymore relieved..hahaha

Today I am going to do a top 5 bath products from my favourite store LUSH! I was thinking of doing a bit of a Lush series, like bath products, face products etc. I have never used any of the makeup but I think it might be fun to dabble in it a bit if thats what you guys want!

So here we go, my top 5 bath products from Lush!


Sakura $6.50

Sakura Bath Bomb: Now this one is not one of the bath bombs that make lots of colours and bubbles however, it has the most amazing smell once it rests in the bath! It smells like cherry blossoms and oranges and the scent lingers on you skin for ages after you get out of the bath. My skin always feels nice and soft after I get out of this type of bath. I usually combine it with a non-scented bubble bath so I can get all those bubbles.





Sex Bomb $6.50


4
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb: I lovvvve the colour this bath bomb turns your bath, its the prettiest pink colour! It has a pretty strong floral scent (so if thats not your thing maybe skip this one) and like Sakura the scent lingers for ages after you hop out of the bath. Also like Sakura, my skin was super dooper soft and I didn't even need to moisturise after! 


The Magic of Christmas $12.50

 3
The Magic of Christmas Bubble Bar: Eppp, yes I know, this is a limited edition and you can't get this all year but I couldn't not include it! I love this bubble bar because it gives you amazing bubbles, an amazing orange colour with glitter and an amazing cinnamon scent! This bubble bar lasts so long as well because you only have to swirl it around your bath when the tap is running and it works perfectly! Make sure you pick one up this christmas! I promise its the best! However it does leave a bit of glitter on the sides of the bath after you let the water out, so be prepared to clean!


Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon $7.50



2
Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon Bubble Bar: I could be wrong but I think this bubble bar is fairly new. I absolutely love love love this scent! It has an amazing coconutty and chocolate smell and since coconut is one of my favourite scents I really like it! You just need to crumble it in the running water and it creates the greatest bubbles that last for ages! 


    
Intergalactic $8.95



1
Intergalactic Bath Bomb: Finally my number one! Intergalactic is an amazing looking bath bomb and has a really strong pepperminty and fresh scent. This bath bomb turns your bath a beautiful deep blue colour and has heaps and heaps of silver glitter in it! When I first used it I thought I was going to have to have a shower to get all the glitter off but it didn't stick and that was super impressive! Like sakura, I mix this with a scentless bubble bath to get bubbles and that creates my perfect bath! However, like the magic of christmas, it does leave a bit of glitter on the sides of the bath after you let the water out, so be prepared to clean, but I promise its worth it!




So there we have it friends! My top 5 bath products from Lush! Although I do love all these products, they can be quite expensive, so hopefully this will help you out if you have a limited budget to spend on bath time! 

Love C x
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment